A straight ahead Iceland Journey Information for these on the lookout for info to plan a Iceland trip and discover the very best issues to do in Iceland. Together with the very best of the Ring Street and Golden Circle.
I teamed up with good friend and fellow journey YouTuber, Steve Hänisch, of back-packer.org, to set out on a 12-day Iceland trip journey across the ring street! Right here is his Iceland Journey Information:
Go subscribe to Steve’s superior journey channel: https://www.youtube.com/BackPackerOrg
☆ MORE INFO FROM THIS ICELAND TRAVEL VIDEO ☆
Iceland Journey Companions:
– Iceland Automobile Rental – https://sadcars.com/
– homeaway.com (see under)
WHERE WE STAYED in Iceland (with HomeAway):
1. Arnarstapi Cottages – http://bit.ly/Arnarstapi-Cottages
2. Akureyi Nollur Farm – http://bit.ly/Nollur-Farm
3. East Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/Iceland-Cottage
4. Southern Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/South-Iceland-Cottage
5. Reykjavik Bachelor Pad – http://bit.ly/Reykjavik-Condo
My favourite THINGS TO DO in Iceland::
► Reykjavik & Golden Circle
Iceland’s capital metropolis and residential to 122,000 individuals. Reykjavik is the biggest metropolis in Iceland and most traveler’s leaping off level for the Ring Street and Golden Circle.
The Golden Circle is a well-liked vacationer driving route in southern Iceland, which covers about 300 kilometers looping from Reykjavík into the southern uplands of Iceland and again. There are a lot of Golden Circle excursions, however I’d suggest doing this with a rental automotive. Featured points of interest embody Geysir, Blue Lagoon and Gullfoss waterfall.
Certainly one of my favourite issues to do in Iceland on this area is the Reykjadalur Sizzling Springs – A fantastic and distinctive geothermal river close to the city of Hveragerði. It takes about one hour to hike as much as the recent springs, so be ready.
► Central Highlands
► Northern Iceland
Eyjafjörður Fjord – Among the best locations in Iceland to see the Northern Lights. Northern Iceland has little or no gentle air pollution, so monitoring the Northern Lights over the Fjords is a superb thought.
Ásbyrgi Canyon – This huge canyon was shaped means again after the ice age as melting glacier floods ripped big divots into the earth and left this lovely valley and rock partitions in its path.
Northern Lights – In an effort to have the very best likelihood of seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland, try this web site we used to trace the cloud protection and aurora exercise.
Dettifoss Waterfall – Mentioned to be Europe’s strongest waterfall, and we’re getting a novel perspective – by moonlight.
► Western Iceland & Snæfellsnes Peninsula
Godafoss Waterfall – An expansive horseshoe-shaped cascade that’s in all probability my favourite waterfall of all the journey.
► Jap Iceland
Hverir or Namafjall geothermal area – Situated in northeastern Iceland across the geothermal area of Lake Mývatn – an enormous space of scorching springs, sulfur crystals, and boiling mud pots.
► Southern Iceland
Seljalandsfoss – A preferred waterfall in South Iceland, and the one waterfall (that I do know of) in Iceland that you may stroll behind.
Skogafoss – Huge curtain waterfall with a drop of 60 meters and a width of 25 meters, additionally in Southern Iceland.
Reynisfjara – Unimaginable black sand seashore close to Vik with basalt sea stacks to at least one aspect and rock formations jetting out of the ocean. Get right here early to essentially respect it.
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.fb.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
– MacBook Professional 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged Exterior Exhausting Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom Four Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Motion Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Helpful Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If that’s the case, did you click on on the notifications bell to obtain updates once I launch a brand new video? If that’s the case, thanks!